TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is continuously recognized for its vast success and commitment to its customers. Some of these awards include:
- Rated in “Top 500 Franchises”- Entrepreneur magazine-1993, 1994, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Voted a "Top 50" franchise in the Franchisee Satisfaction Awards by Franchise Business Review in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Brig Sorber received the 2010 Distinguished Alumni Award from Northern Michigan University.
- Ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Full Service Moving Companies” in the J.D. Power and Associates 2008 Full-Service Moving Company Satisfaction StudySM. This was the second year in a row TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® received a customer satisfaction award for moving services. Visit www.jdpower.com for more information.
- Named a Top 25 Franchise for Hispanic Entrepreneurs in Hispanic Enterprise in 2007.
- Listed in the Top 50 franchises for minorities in 2007 by the National Minority Franchise Initiative.
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® named among the top 10 franchises by Florida’s Business Reform magazine in the May/June 2005 issue
- Mary Ellen Sheets, founder and CEO, named Entrepreneur of the Year by the International Franchise Association in 2005
- Winner of the Friends of West Michigan Business Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce Political Action Committee 9th Annual Salute Award Winner for the Grand Rapids locations operated by Jon Sorber
- Founder and CEO Mary Ellen Sheets received the Athena Award in 2002
- Ranked in “Top 500 Women-Owned Businesses,” Working Women Magazine, 1999, 2000, and 2001.
- Ranked in Platinum 100 by Income Opportunities magazine-1999
- Mary Ellen Sheets named a Top 500 Woman Business Owner nationwide
- Blue Chip Enterprise Initiative Award-Michigan, 1998
- Ranked as one of the “Top 200 Franchise Buys” by Business Start-Ups magazine – 1996
- Recognized as one of the “Top 155, Best of the Best” Entrepreneur magazine - 1996, 2001
- Mary Ellen Sheets named 1995 Michigan Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Featured in a SBA franchise information video, Nation’s Business, and Wall Street Journal
- Mary Ellen Sheets profiled in the book Glorious Accidents
- Featured on the Oprah Winfrey and Business Review shows
- Mary Ellen Sheets, Melanie Bergeron, Brig Sorber and Jon Sorber on NBC's Today Show.
- Brig Sorber featured on the 700 Club.